- Women’s Healthcare – Yearly breast and cervical screening exams using the most accurate pap tests available. Menopause evaluation and care using both natural and pharmaceutical hormones are available based on patient’s preference and needs.
- Pediatrics and Newborn Care – Including well and sick child care. We are open to families who choose not to immunize.
- Mental Health Care – Depression, anxiety, eating disorders. We use an integrative approach including life style interventions (such as counseling and dietary changes), herbal and pharmaceutical treatments as needed by the patient. We do not believe that medication is the only solution.
- Minor procedures – Dermatologic procedures and care, wart removal, ear irrigation, among others
- Laboratory studies – conducted in office
- Professional collaboration – With your Specialist, Naturopath, Acupuncturist, Chiropractor, or Psychotherapist
- General Health Care and Family Health Care
- VA Department of Motor Vehicle Medical Exam
- Immigration Physicals
Civil Surgeon Designation from the Department of Homeland Security allows Dr Milani to perform Immigration Physical Examinations
- Weight Management
- Allergy Testing and Services
- Integrative Holistic Consultation
- Naturopathic functional medicine
Carolyn Turpin, NP – US Department of Transportation Certified Medical Examiner
Dr. Sherling – Certified by the American Board of Integrative Holistic Medicine
According to the Academy of Integrative Health and Medicine
Integrative medicine is a practice that reaffirms the importance of the relationship between practitioner and patient, focuses on the whole person, is informed by evidence and makes use of all appropriate therapeutic approaches, healthcare professionals, and disciplines to achieve optimal health and healing.
The Importance of working with your health care provider to manage your medications
Your doctor prescribes particular medications because he or she feels that it is the best way to treat your condition, and it is important that you follow the instructions as prescribed. It is also important to follow up with your doctor when your prescription and refills are finished to discuss the progress of the treatment and plan for the best results.
Please call to make your follow up appointment before your medications have run out, and discuss all your medication needs at the time of the appointment. Requests for prescription renewals without an appointment, if approved, will incur a $15 administrative fee. If you need to request a prescription renewal without an appointment, please have your pharmacy contact us with the renewal request.