Your Privia Provider
With access to your health history and an understanding of your individual needs, your doctor can give you advice over the phone to guide your next steps.
Those next steps could be:
- A same-day or next-day appointment in the office
- A referral to a specialist or other Privia doctor
- A visit to an urgent care facility or, if it is a life-threatening emergency, a visit to the emergency department
Need to see a doctor now? Start a virtual walk-in appointment using the button above! You will be able to start a virtual visit now with one of our providers or connect with a Privia on-call provider. No scheduling required!
For Established Patients Only
The emergency department is meant for the following:
- Life-threatening situations
- Serious and sudden medical conditions
If you or a loved one is experiencing a life-threatening emergency, call 9-1-1 or find safe transportation to the emergency department near you.
Remember to follow up with your primary care provider after any changes to your health or seeing another doctor.
When the unexpected happens, your doctor and Privia can help you know what to expect, who to call, and where to go to receive the highest quality of care.
A list of preferred Urgent Care facilities is coming soon. Please call your doctor, 703.383.4836.